Just got back from the Movies! Freddy LIVES! No Spoiler

Was the newest game worth the 4 month release delay? Did the latest blockbuster bring a tear to your eye? What's playing in your stereo? Share your reviews here.

Just got back from the Movies! Freddy LIVES! No Spoiler

Postby Firebomb » Sun May 02, 2010 12:59 am

I'm a big BIG fan of Robert Englund, I love Freddy, The thought of anyone else playing such a ICON like Freddy other then R.E was unimaginable and I was one of the people bitching-Complaining that R.E wasn't coming back to play Freddy. But after watching it I must say J.E.H did a great job!

He didn't try to 1-up R.E he just did a different take on the Character, he wasn't trying to be R.E he was playing Freddy, The movie was very dark very eerie alot more then the Original, I still don't know if I liked his interpretation of Freddy more then R.E but it was different- colder version, overall I loved it!.

your thoughts?
do you like Freddy? or am I alone? maybe at 30 I should be putting my childhood Idol away but I can't I still love Freddy!
Firebomb
MAGIC Member
MAGIC Member

Re: Just got back from the Movies! Freddy LIVES! No Spoiler

Postby 2-ply » Sun May 02, 2010 6:56 am

growing up their was a ton of horror movies that where just plain old slasher movies. from jason to michael meyers to chainsaw massacre, to me those movies where all the same blah blah story line... then came along freddy and wow!!! great story with a great villian i was so scared of him and to this day love the series!!! cannot wait to see this one~
[quote="tallpaul02"]I agree with 2 ply.[/quote]
2-ply
MAGIC Core Member
MAGIC Core Member

Re: Just got back from the Movies! Freddy LIVES! No Spoiler

Postby Maneepooky » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:31 am

It is very good that I had the opportunity to read something like this, it makes me more intelligent.
Maneepooky

Return to Game, Movie and Music Reviews